Author Topic: How to help  (Read 9575 times)

Skedog

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
How to help
« on: September 24, 2015, 11:21:04 AM »
I don't want to waste your time with a bunch of long winded bs excuses here, so I will just cut straight to it. I love streaming for you all, I love running the community, and providing new and exciting game content for you all. As with most things in life however, anything you do requires money, and running the stream for you all, every single night not only takes a lot of time, but it requires a lot of monetary investment.

I love when you all suggest games for me to play, and I love the idea of trying new games and having new content on the channel, the problem always comes down to money, and having to pick which games are the best investment for me to play for the stream.

Monthly I spend at least $200 to keep the streams running - and I would love to spend more on games and giveaways, and other various things for the stream, but I simply don't have the funds lying around.

Everything I setup for the community requires money that comes out of my pocket - this website, the Minecraft server, etc. and I want to provide so much more for you all. I want to run more community servers, I want to play more games, but if it ever seems that I am slow to try a new game that you all want, it's probably because I have to take the time to put money aside for it.

Below is a list of all of the ways you can help me buy new games, buy new equipment for the stream, and help cover some of the monthly costs to keep it all running. If you are shopping on Amazon, please consider using my link, it helps out way more than you might think, and if you believe in what I want to do for the community, maybe consider supporting me on Patreon, or via the support the channel link on my YouTube channel page itself.

As always, I really do appreciate how far the community has come, and what it has become. I don't want this to come across as me begging for money, and so please do understand that the streams will continue to function, every single night, no matter what comes of the monetary situation. I believe in this community, and I believe that together we can make a nice, functioning community that can effect the world in great ways. Just know that when you suggest a game, or ask for something new in the streams, I do everything I can to see that it is done, but sometimes not having the extra money laying around is a big hurdle to overcome.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, thank you all for spending your time with me at the streams, every single night, and as always, I will see you at tonight's stream!
  • You can switch your bookmark when you shop on Amazon to this link, and when you buy things on Amazon, I get a small commission for referring you to shop at Amazon. It doesn't effect your price in anyway!
  • You can support me on Patreon with a monthly contribution.
  • You can support me on Twitch Alerts with a single donation.
  • You can donate to me directly using the Support this channel link on the right side of my YouTube Channel page.
  • If you are buying from Origin PC, you can use my affiliate code, and just like on Amazon, I get a small commission when you make a purchase!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 03:13:01 PM by Skedog »

tapedzex

• View Profile
    • 1 Piece Mini Portable Sun Glasses Eyeglass Microfiber Cleaning Brush Cleaner -  Color at Random ( 0.71 $)
Discounts! best hair styling products
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 07:48:08 AM »
Discounts! top beauty creams

Products which fall under this return policy can be returned domestically, as long as they are unused and in the original packaging. No questions asked!
If a product that falls under this guarantee is found to be counterfeit, you will get a full refund (shipping costs included).

READ MORE
10PCS Grinding Polishing Wheel Buffing Pad Wool Brush ( $2.00 )
Multilayer  Rock Leather Bracelet Men Jewelry Wood Bead Bracelets For Women Vintage Bracelets & Bangles Gift Vintage1Set ( 2.34 $)
Stylish open back print sleeveless round neck dress for women ( 22.37 $)
Oukitel K6000 Pro 4G Phablet-222.39 $
Women Bag 2016 Women Messenger Bags Small Wave Clutch Bags Handbags Women Famous Brands Designer Bolsa Feminina Mochila Black ( 16.65 $)
1440pcslot 1.3mm Multicolor Nail Art Rhinestones Micro Nail Rhinestones Mini Nail Art Decorations Manicure Accessories ( 3.00 $)
Topbrands.ru - shop online clothing premium
Ulefone Paris 4G Smartphone-132.24 $
WTS-124 Precision 9 in 1 Phone LCD Screen Opening Tool Kit ( $4.80 )
Brand new casual women printing handbags 5 sets women shoulder bags high quality pu leather clutch ( 42.98 $)
Ulefone Tiger Android 6.0 5.5 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Screen 4G Phablet MTK6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Fingerprint Scanner GPS 109.99$
Siddig, Aleksandr
Acrylic metal plating modern led pendant lights lamp for home living room, lustres e pendentes sala teto lamparas ( 119.48 $)
2016 basketball clothes set male basketball jersey child basketball clothing adult paragraph ( 19.88 $)
Original Youde 5 Meters 26AWG + 0.5 x 0.1mm 2 Wires Twisted Kanthal Resistance Wire Roll E - cigarette Coils for Atomizers DIY ( $3.05 )

tapedzex

• View Profile
    • 1 Piece Mini Portable Sun Glasses Eyeglass Microfiber Cleaning Brush Cleaner -  Color at Random ( 0.71 $)
Discounts! best products catalog
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 07:49:09 AM »
Discounts! best beauty gadgets 2017

Products which fall under this return policy can be returned domestically, as long as they are unused and in the original packaging. No questions asked!
If a product that falls under this guarantee is found to be counterfeit, you will get a full refund (shipping costs included).

READ MORE
Syma X8HG RC Drone ( 103.99 $)
1pair h7 72w 9000lm 6500k cob led car automotive headlight kit fog lamp bulb drl xenon white play & plug free shipping d35 ( 43.99 $)
Office style solid colour and zipper design tote bag for women ( 34.22 $)
Buy sports nutrition in St. Petersburg. Online store. The sports nutrition. Protein. Creatine.
Casanova - Hand Decorated Murano Glass Spray Perfume Bottles ( 52.00 $)
Vibe - Mens Billfold Leather Wallet ( 100.00 $)
Fenasy charm shell design pearl jewelry,pearl necklace  pendant, 925 sterling silver jewelry ,fashion necklaces for women 2016 ( 65.00 $)
30 colors rolls striping tape line nail art sticker tools beauty decorations for on nail stickers ( 1.29 $)
Fly fishing mesh vest general size adjustable mutil-pocket outdoo fishing hiking ( 44.99 $)
Temperature control electric hair straighteners 110-240v straightening corrugated iron hair crimper corn plate styling tools pj ( 22.50 $)
Surovij Dom
6 Colors 2016 Fashion Women Wallets Multifunctional Zipper purse Clutch wallet Vintage  ladies Coin Purse Card Holder handbags ( 12.40 $)
Eyoyo original 30m 1000tvl fish finder underwater fishing 7 ( 157.99 $)
Pzoz for iphone 4 cable 30 pin charger adapter original usb cabel fast charger for iphone ( 1.99 $)
DOOGEE X3 3G Smartphone-61.25 $

tapedzex

• View Profile
Discounts! baby product comparison
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 07:52:28 AM »
Discounts! product best seller

READ MORE
VKWORLD VK700X 3G Smartphone-62.05 $
Stylish v-neck contracted short t-shirt for women ( 9.63 $)
New arrive mini nubuck leather women crossbody bag fashion spring and summer women shoulder bag tassel ( 19.80 $)
7A Brazilian Virgin Hair Straight 3 Bundles Dark And Light Brown Brazilian Straight Hair Coleen Hair Products Human Hair Bundles ( 76.00 $)
Mansur gavriel brand genuine leather small crossbody bags for women saddle girls messenger bag frauen designer shoulder handbags ( 108.99 $)
Best kerui g19 app control sms call gsm  alarm system doorwindow sensor open remind+curtain infrared+pet inmune pir detector ( 132.04 $)
2pcs led  laser lamp ghost shadow projector  welcome warning courtesy logo light  for audi audi a6 a1 a3 a4 c5 80 a7 q3 q5 q7 tt ( 10.40 $)
Georgia black leather shoulder bag ( 149.03 $)  Francesco Biasia
Brown Faux Embossed Croco Leather Tote ( 190.00 $)
Intelligence committee wants Flynn to testify
Pair of chic letter v shape women's golden earrings ( 1.28 $)
Shein autumn womens new fashion coffee lapel long sleeve trench coat ladies open front tie waist casual long outerwear coats ( 34.49 $)
Alluring halter hollow out solid color strappy women's bikini set ( 11.67 $)
Plant Flowers Soil PH Tester Moisture Meter ( $4.95 )
Moschino Signature Print Navy Blue Twill Silk Narrow Tie ( 54.60 $)

tapedzex

• View Profile
Discounts! beautypedia best products
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 03:39:59 AM »
Discounts! best usa products

READ MORE
8a malaysian straight hair bundles malaysian virgin hair bundle deals, 6'-28' malaysian straight virgin human hair bundles 3pcs ( 45.00 $)
2016 Hot Winter Pet Dog Cat Soft Cotton Clothes Warm Polka Dot Jacket Jumpsuit Hoodie Coat Dog clothes Ropa Para Perro Dog Hoody ( 11.97 $)
Original SJCAM SJ6 LEGEND 4K WiFi Action Camera-159.00 $
Led car door welcome light laser car door shadow led projector for bmw f30 e60 e61 e63 e64 e65 e66 e67 f10 e90 x1 x3 x4 x5 x6 ( 12.50 $)
2017 new clorts men shoes comfort hiking shoes waterproof nubuck trekking shoes climbing shoes hkl-805a ( 79.99 $)
Original Huawei Honor 6 4G Smartphone 5.0'' RAM 3GB ROM 32GB  16GB Kirin920 Octa Core 1.3GHz Android 4.4 13MP FDD-LTE WCDMA ( 152.62 $)
Sexy bikini 2016 classic shell bikinis set tankini beachwear monokini swimwear women swimsuit push up swim suit biquini bj266 ( 18.80 $)
Colorful World 10 PcsLot 36 Inches Giant Big Balloon Latex Birthday Wedding Party Helium Decoration Kids Super Balloons Toy ( 11.00 $)
Contact's genuine leather women wallets lady purse long alligator wallet elegant fashion female women's clutch with card holder ( 59.75 $)
Astronauts Emotional Stereo Lamp Touch Sensor-11.43 $
Junsun 2016 Car Camera Dual Lens Rearview mirror DVR Full HD 1080P Recorder Video Registrar Camcorder Night Vision Black Box ( 87.55 $)
Cubot CHEETAH 2 4G Phablet-171.69 $
Sunny shop  fashion skull diamonds women bag crystal ladies evening bag  bride tote bag women wedding handbag brand designer ( 65.82 $)
интернет магазин кеддо +в москве
UMI Plus E 4G Phablet-271.93

tapedzex

• View Profile
Discounts! best product review websites
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 03:41:40 AM »
Discounts! makeup products list

READ MORE
Life Olive Green Micro Suede Laptop Case ( 122.50 $)
Luminaire handing lighting led modern pendant lights lamp with 1 light for living dinning room  free shipping ( 127.98 $)
скачать counter strike global через торрент
RM70120 New fashion Sexy costume 2016 lingerie sexy erotic ohyeah Sexy sleepwear new design Exotic apparel Lingerie feminina ( 19.30 $)
New fashion women wallet long designer leather coin purses female clutch credit card holders solid candy color hasp wallet girls ( 13.75 $)
шоп 24 интернет магазин официальный сайт
Turn-down collar false twinset color block spliced short sleeve men's polo t-shirt ( 14.02 $)
Susan c star yellow explosion nappa leather pochette wchain strap ( 1235.73 $)  Corto Moltedo
Yeelight Blue II E27 6W 500LM Bluetooth V4.0 6 LEDs Bulb for Smart Phone Control  - 100  -  240V-29.35 $
Free shipping universal car auto remote central kit door lock locking vehicle keyless entry system new with remote controllers ( 7.35 $)
Veithdia aluminum magnesium men's sunglasses polarized coating mirror sun glasses oculos male eyewear accessories for men 6588 ( 22.93 $)
Gloriya
Bolsos mujer fashion women shoulder bag duffle bags canvas girl pink vs secret luxury packets traveling ( 33.90 $)
Brazilian deep wave virgin hair brazilian hair bundles 3pcs lot100% curly virgin hair factory selling 7a cheap hair weave online ( 58.11 $)
2Pcs BaoFeng UV-5R Walkie Talkie VHFUHF136-174Mhz&400-520Mhz Dual Band Two way radio Baofeng uv 5r Portable Walkie talkie uv5r ( 69.99 $)

mapedzex

• View Profile
    • Платок для танца живота. Цена 671 р.
Discounts! baby product comparison
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 08:12:06 AM »
Discounts! top products of 2017

READ MORE
Pair of embellished rhinestone decorated round pendant hoop earrings for women ( 3.96 $)
Virgin remy peruvian virgin straight human hair customized 8-30inches 4 bundles per lot 100g per pcs3.5 oz hair extensions ( 61.00 $)
Cubot CHEETAH 2 4G Phablet ( 139.99 $)
Black Leather Espadrille Sandal ( 158.00 $)
Xianzhuxiu Yoga Five-fingers Socks with Anti-slip Granules ( $2.18 )
Horse Necklace Statement Vintage Collier Maxi Jewelry Choker Women Men Kolye Pendants Collares Colar Bijoux Femme Leather Chain ( 3.49 $)
Falan mule genuine leather wallet men luxury brand fashion mens wallet classical vintage designer men wallets mens purses wallet ( 52.00 $)
Black and White Double Chiffon Silk Stole ( 68.60 $)
2016New Fashion delicate Silver  kinds of animals Stud Earrings suitable for all style women jewelry Hot sales animal earrings ( 0.53 $)
Fashion Garden - Drink Cufflinks ( 59.50 $)
5 colors available brand motorcycle sticker for honda wind logo colorful motorbike decal motocross stickers car ( 2.99 $)
20 pcsbag hoya seeds,ball orchid flower seeds Perennial Plant Hoya Carnosa,rare orchid seeds,bonsai pot plant for home garden ( 0.88 $)
Brazilian virgin hair loose wave 3 bundles brazilian curly virgin human hair loose curly virgin hair bundles rosa hair products ( 43.60 $)
Lovely Warm Artificial Fake Rabbit Fur Ball Girls Headwear Elastic Rope Hair Bands Ties For Women  Hair Accessory Rubber Band ( 0.75 $)
Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV Android HD Box ( 72.99 $)

mapedzex

• View Profile
    • Платок для танца живота. Цена 671 р.
Discounts! top makeup products 2017
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 10:13:12 AM »
Discounts! best make products

READ MORE
NO.1 D5+ Smartwatch Phone ( 119.01 $)
Partol h4 h7 h11 9005 9006 h13 car led headlight bulbs 80w 9600lm cree xhp50 chips ( 37.99 $)
Xiaomi Intelligent Air Purifier-253.88 $
Contact's genuine crazy horse cowhide leather men wallets fashion purse with card holder vintage long wallet clutch wrist bag ( 42.50 $)
Original Elephone ELE P70-LAISIMO 70W TC Box Mod-36.63 $
Emmi (premiya, 2013)
Dormer, Natali
болт коленвала змз 406
U tip pre bonded fusion hair extensions straight brazilian virgin hair natural hair tips keratin capsule hair extensions 50g ( 41.89 $)
шоп 24 интернет телемагазин официальный сайт
Bodachel men backpack school bag laptop backpack male large capacity high quality drawstring bag knapsack sac a dos homme ( 79.99 $)
Passione - Red, Gold and Black Murano Glass Heart Pendant ( 38.00 $)
Electric Fire Rescue Toy Car with Lazy Arm Music  Light  Radio Educational Toy-12.75 $
NO.1 G3 Sports Smartwatch Phone ( 40.99 $)
Neat bang women's high temperature fiber sraight adiors bob wig ( 10.91 $)