Author Topic: How to help  (Read 9922 times)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
How to help
« on: September 24, 2015, 11:21:04 AM »
I don't want to waste your time with a bunch of long winded bs excuses here, so I will just cut straight to it. I love streaming for you all, I love running the community, and providing new and exciting game content for you all. As with most things in life however, anything you do requires money, and running the stream for you all, every single night not only takes a lot of time, but it requires a lot of monetary investment.

I love when you all suggest games for me to play, and I love the idea of trying new games and having new content on the channel, the problem always comes down to money, and having to pick which games are the best investment for me to play for the stream.

Monthly I spend at least $200 to keep the streams running - and I would love to spend more on games and giveaways, and other various things for the stream, but I simply don't have the funds lying around.

Everything I setup for the community requires money that comes out of my pocket - this website, the Minecraft server, etc. and I want to provide so much more for you all. I want to run more community servers, I want to play more games, but if it ever seems that I am slow to try a new game that you all want, it's probably because I have to take the time to put money aside for it.

Below is a list of all of the ways you can help me buy new games, buy new equipment for the stream, and help cover some of the monthly costs to keep it all running. If you are shopping on Amazon, please consider using my link, it helps out way more than you might think, and if you believe in what I want to do for the community, maybe consider supporting me on Patreon, or via the support the channel link on my YouTube channel page itself.

As always, I really do appreciate how far the community has come, and what it has become. I don't want this to come across as me begging for money, and so please do understand that the streams will continue to function, every single night, no matter what comes of the monetary situation. I believe in this community, and I believe that together we can make a nice, functioning community that can effect the world in great ways. Just know that when you suggest a game, or ask for something new in the streams, I do everything I can to see that it is done, but sometimes not having the extra money laying around is a big hurdle to overcome.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, thank you all for spending your time with me at the streams, every single night, and as always, I will see you at tonight's stream!
  • You can switch your bookmark when you shop on Amazon to this link, and when you buy things on Amazon, I get a small commission for referring you to shop at Amazon. It doesn't effect your price in anyway!
  • You can support me on Patreon with a monthly contribution.
  • You can support me on Twitch Alerts with a single donation.
  • You can donate to me directly using the Support this channel link on the right side of my YouTube Channel page.
  • If you are buying from Origin PC, you can use my affiliate code, and just like on Amazon, I get a small commission when you make a purchase!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 03:13:01 PM by Skedog »