Poll

Was it sexual enough for you baby?

YES! I am currently masturbating to it right now.
2 (33.3%)
I mean I guess...
1 (16.7%)
Kinda, not sure how I feel yet
1 (16.7%)
Not really...
1 (16.7%)
HEY THAT'S GAY!
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: You aren't ready.  (Read 7988 times)

Jev

• One of Ske's chat moderators, Also very, very gay
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
You aren't ready.
« on: January 19, 2016, 11:37:16 PM »
It was a dark and stormy night, as Skedog has Kraze tied up to a chair in his basement, Skedog hears a faint knock on his door, Skedog calls out, "Who it it?!" No one answers. Skedog has become a little curious as to who would be knocking on his door at such at time? The knocking continues. Skedog walks up the basement stairs and to his front door. The knocking sub-ceded as the character outside sees Skedog's very slim body through the glass door. Skedog asks who it is again, but this time, a small, faint reply came through the door, "It's Jev". Skedog opens the door and greets his old friend and welcomes him inside. Skedog asks if he could take Jev's wet, dripping coat. Jev replies with, "That's not the only thing that's going to be wet and dripping when we're done." Then Jev smiles slyly and begins to caress Skedog's cheek. Skedog says, "Not here, I have a better place for this. Where I have some... friends." Skedog then takes Jev's hand and practically pulls Jev along to the basement door, Jev begins to get worried on why Skedog is taking his to the basement, and not Skedog's bedroom. But little did Jev know, he was going to be in for a very, very good surprise. Skedog opens the creaky, rusty door, and Jev was astonished at what he saw. It was Kraze! Accept Kraze was tied up to a chair for some reason. Why? Why would Skedog have Kraze in his basement, tied up to a chair? Jev couldn't wrap his head around why Kraze was there. Then Skedog walks up to Jev slowly and begins to wrap his arms around Jev and begins to kiss his neck. Jev is baffled on why Skedog is doing this right in front of Kraze. Then Skedog walks over to Kraze and begins to take his clothes off. Jev finally gets what is happening and joins in. Jev starts untying Kraze from his bonds. Skedog then slowly pulls Kraze's pants down from behind. As Jev gets on his knees in front of Kraze, Skedog starts slowly jerking off to get a hard on. Jev begins to suck Kraze's dick, it's so big in Jev's mouth, and Kraze is starting to get into it as well. Jev begins gasping for air because Kraze won't let Jev's head go. As Skedog lubes up his wet, throbbing cock for Kraze's tight, little asshole, Kraze begins to get worried and looks back at Skedog to see the sheer size of his dick, Jev sticks his cock in Kraze's wet mouth. Kraze is scared at first, but then Skedog inserts his huge dick in Kraze's ass, and Kraze begins to feel a trance come over him as he gets double-fucked from both sides. Skedog cries out that he is about to finish and what a surprise! Jev was about to cum as well. Soon Kraze is filled with both of the sexy men's cum, which is oozing out from Kraze's mouth and ass. As Kraze sits there exhausted, Jev and Skedog high-five on their accomplishment. Then Jev said," That was... Ske-tastic!"

Kill Me Plz, I ruined a great fan-fic with a horrible pun. FUCK
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 04:41:54 PM by Jev »