Author Topic: Meet the users!  (Read 9152 times)

AzuMarcy

• BiGender - GreyRomantic - Visual novelist and Gamer - Jade Blood - Names we go by: Azu/Azurite (he) Marcy/Marcia (she) Ash/Ashley Wynter (she/they/Fusion)
    • View Profile
Meet the users!
« on: August 02, 2015, 11:31:13 PM »
There are many people who visit Ske's streams and over 25K followers on Twitter, yet there's no way to introduce yourself to everyone at an appropriate time.

Here's what we propose:
This thread will be made for interacting with the users and to get to know everyone better. You can either reply to this thread or make a new one regarding details about yourself.
If, and this is a big if, a user decides to attack another user (Ex: Cyber-bullying) immediately tell Skedog, or take a screenshot and post it on the feed you created / responded to. Skedog will immediately see it and he will take care of it.

As for this, let us begin chatting, yes?

We're AzuMarcy. There are two of us, but only one body. Being BiGender here is an equation:
Azurite + Marcia = Ashley = Body
Ashley isn't our real name, and we are not biologically female. We were born male, and around last August, Marcy finally voiced herself. Since then it has been us both. Earlier this year we started doing YouTube because we thought we could help people with depression or social anxiety. Currently, as of this past month, we are moving from our apartment of almost 16 years into a house, which is going to be wonderful.

If you wish to have an easier way to contact us, we are almost always on Twitter (Same username), and we will respond. If there are any questions regarding this post, comment below. If the questions regard us, you can also comment below or give us a question on Twitter, or Ask dot Fm (Which gets sent to Twitter). If you have a question for one of us and not both be sure to ask either one or it'll just get filtered as a question for the two of us :)

~Azurite & Marcia

We'd like to understand a little more about you all as well!
~Azu/Marcy/Ash~

Skedog

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Meet the users!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 11:34:01 PM »
Thanks for sharing a nice long post Marcy! And tell Akito to register over here, the more the merrier!

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 11:37:21 PM »
I am Darkasknight101 and my real name is Darwin. As you can tell I am a boy and I'm 12. I'm also going into grade 7 this September.I love Swords, video games, reading, writing, YouTube, Guns, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

AzuMarcy

• BiGender - GreyRomantic - Visual novelist and Gamer - Jade Blood - Names we go by: Azu/Azurite (he) Marcy/Marcia (she) Ash/Ashley Wynter (she/they/Fusion)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 11:38:59 PM »
Definitely will tell Akito, and hello Dark! Which name would you prefer?
~Azu/Marcy/Ash~

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 11:41:47 PM »
Either or

Sadudinhun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 05:39:10 AM »
It would be most true that it was.