Author Topic: The next one... BUT WITH THE HOMIE WISE!  (Read 8116 times)

Jev

• One of Ske's chat moderators, Also very, very gay
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
The next one... BUT WITH THE HOMIE WISE!
« on: January 26, 2016, 12:04:06 AM »
A couple weeks after the previous events occurred, Skedog and Jev are having a lovely cup of tea and they here a knock on their door! It must be Wise! Jev says, "I'll get it babe" and proceeds to go to the door to open it for Ske's old friend. Jev never met wise, but heard great stories of him and Ske, some stories were pretty erotic. Jev wanted to see what Wise could do. So Skedog gets up and greets his old friend with a swift kiss and then a hug. (Ske and Jev's relationship is open, they like to mix things up) Soon they finish their tea and go up to Ske's bedroom for some... fun. Ske started to make out with Wise, but Jev cut it short and said,"Let me test him out first". Jev starts to make out with Wise, they are kissing very aggressively and Ske starts to get aroused and tells Jev and Wise to take their clothes off so Ske could see Wise's and Jev's sexy bodies. Ske soon wants to join in so he gets Jev on his knees and takes his big, fat cock and thrusts it into Jev's mouth. Then Wise comes up behind Ske and rubs his dick over Ske's pale white ass. Ske skullfucks Jev harder and harder to ease the pain of Wise's huge cock going into his tight ass. Ske proclaims that he is about to cum so Jev takes Ske's cock out of his mouth so the session will last longer. Since Ske was about to cum, he is just left there hanging. (Literally) Wise is wise enough when to pull out so that he won't cum either. Then Ske goes where Jev was and Wise goes where Ske was and Jev is in the back fucking Wise like there is no tomorrow! Wise's ass just felt so good and Ske's mouth just felt so great for Wise, too great in fact, since Wise shot his load all into Ske's little whiteboy mouth. There was so much cum that Ske had to swallow it! He didn't want to look like a quitter! (Spitters are Quitters) So Ske had to swallow all of that warm cum. Jev soon came into Wise's ass and it felt fantastic! This little experience, I guess you could say, made then all the WISER!

God damnit I fucking did it again.